Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Zucchini salad


I found this recipe on another blog quite a while ago and I would add a link to that blog but now I really can't remember where I found it... I know zucchini salad sounds a bit strange and that is the reason why I took so long to try it but don't be scared, this tastes amazing! I just made it and wanted to eat it straight away after having a small taste, but the rest of the dinner is still in the oven so I have to wait.

For the two of us I grated only one big zucchini, the zucchini here are seriously big so you'll have to grate and see how much your zucchini gives you. Then add some lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and grated parmesan cheese and mix well. Sorry, no measurements, you'll have to taste! I liked the taste of the parmesan so added quite a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Het zucchini en Grana Kaas (amper soos parmesaan) gekoop, so ek gaan die slaai probeer! - Ma.

    ReplyDelete